X-Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Generation

A newly starting out runescape clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Good news:).. And... Bad news :(
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 pm by kinoy121

» My Collection(My old account)
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 pm by kinoy121

» START RECRUITING!!!
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 pm by kinoy121

» Poll: Die or Pie?
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 pm by kinoy121

» RS Windows Vista?
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:32 pm by kinoy121

» Introduce Yourself
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 pm by Admin

Poll

Good news:).. And... Bad news :(

Go down 

Want to Help ME?
Yes, ill send you a message kinoyt
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Vote_lcap0%Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No,Your sad
Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Vote_lcap0%Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, ....
 0% [ 0 ]
NOOOOOOO!!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kinoy121

Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Empty
PostSubject: Good news:).. And... Bad news :(   Good news:).. And... Bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey i've finaly got RS working... Except .... I can't remember my account which sucks... so now i cant do anythin but wait till sum1 helps me cos i cant be asked startig a new one scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stickblack

Good news:).. And... Bad news :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Generation :: Clan Info :: News-
Jump to: